[PLUG-AV] Ordering the Twinpact and a radio lapel mic

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Feb 14 12:27:16 WST 2011

Hi all,

So I am on to my second contact int he US for ordering the TwinPact 100
and an Azden lapel mic from Amazon US (because its half the price).
Before I hit "purchase", is there anything else we should get from
Amazon US that would be useful?

Has anyone identified a budget video camera with Firewire/1394 that
supports streaming through the Firewire port (some cameras with Firewire
ports support transfer over Firewire, but not live streaming).

Is there any point in getting a small external audio mixer, or do we
have another option for mixing multiple audio sources (multi port audio
cards)? What about Firewire hubs? Small camera-mounted LED lights? A
tripod? Some other mics? Some gaming headsets (comfortable ones you can
wear for 2+ hours at a time)?

http://www.amazon.com/Ravelli-AVTP-Professional-Camera-Tripod/dp/B00139W0XM/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_5

If there ism send links to items!!! :)

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to