[PLUG-AV] We're on for Wednesday then

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Mar 11 20:34:44 WST 2011

So, I've emailed Daniel at Artifactory to switch to this Wednesday
evening, and I've got the green card from the Mrs.

This is their Wine 7 Design event, but I should think we can cower in a
corner and not get in the way. Heck, we are designing something! :)

I'm going to try and be there for around 6:30pm, but turn up any time in
the evening. I'll bring what I have here, of course. If anyone else can
make it, that would be great. If you cna donate an old PC, with or
without firewire, with or without gig ethernet, that's cool too. Along
with any useful AV cables, adaptors, etc. A small multi-channel mixer
would be cool, as would a small gig switch.

I'm going to post to the main plug list and see if we can attract a few
more people.

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to