[PLUG-AV] Mumble for Android

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Mar 13 23:05:48 WST 2011

Just seen the there is a Mumble client for Android. So someone on screen
could have a phone in their pocket, with a headphone, and be in their
own room, and production team can be in their own separate room, but
production team can "whisper" (talk) to the other "room" (talent) when
they need to ("look at the lens").

Anyways, I caught up with Nick on the weekend at my place briefly, and
we looked at the kit. Nick has one headset to test out (they look really
comfy).

Do we have two or three old PCs for this Wednesday? if not, where else
can we get one from? Anyone fancy calling local large company that may
be throwing some out?

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to