[PLUG-AV] More hardware

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Apr 26 19:30:13 WST 2011

On 26/04/2011 7:25 PM, Harry McNally wrote:
> Will ssh-ing in from a laptop do ? I can bring my little netbook.
Well, here's where we've learnt that Mumble only has a graphical client,
not a command line client. So while we can get the video stream coming
back to the DVswitch host with no issues using SSH (or an init script),
if we want to talk to the person on that camera, we need gnome up and
logged in.  I was surprised there was no terminal client....

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to