[PLUG-AV] XLR to USB

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu May 12 17:40:32 WST 2011

Hi guys,
So I had tried to grab a USB to XLR adaptor from deal extreme for $22.
Turns out they dont have stock and cant supply it. I've had a look
Amazon - the Blue Icicle is $33 but no direct shipping to Aus, and the
Mic Mate Pro is $79 - but they will ship that to us! But $79 is getting
a little steep for another experiment.

I should have the Mini HDMI to HDMI cable in probably another week (I
had an external USB sound card on this as well which Jason and I spoke
of today, and was mentioned in the LinuxOutlaws podcast (not the same
model, but the suggestion).

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au
Perth.pm Organiser 2011: http://perth.pm.org