[PLUG-AV] IBM talk tonight.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jun 14 14:06:59 WST 2011

Hello all,
So *who is able to make it tonight - and who can be there to meet me
*(possibly with umbrellas) at the *Murray St side of IBM around 5pm* to
take kit off me when I pull up?

Tim - you have the #2 camera. Jason can't make it tonight; I have my
personal tripod now, but we could do with one more. All other kit is
working and ready to go. We'll need two camera ops and one vision mixer;
if we have more then we can rotate people around roles?

I hope to get a stream starting from recorded media around 6:15pm to the
Icecast server (http://icecast.plug.org.au:8000/).

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au
Perth.pm Organiser 2011: http://perth.pm.org