[PLUG-AV] Wont be at the next meeting.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Jun 30 22:26:44 WST 2011

Hello all,

I will be in the USA for the next meeting. This raises two items.

One - all the A/V kit (except the 2nd camera) is at my home. My wife
will be here, but someone will have to come pick up the kit at a good time.

Two - Amazon purchase! I am thinking of picking up that TRENDNET 8 port
gig switch for $38 for home, and throw one in for the project (smaller,
more portable and possibly quieter than the 16 port switch we have). The
Soundcraft Notepad 124 (4 input it says) is US$99 (Kosmic $229). But
there's also the Yamaha MG102C 10 Input Stereo Mixer for US$99. The
Shure boundary mic is US$156 (Kosmic $445 ea). Can't see the JTS kit -
and licensed radio stuff is a pain between countries. Even the camera -
Canon HV40 is US$799 (AU$1200) - but it may be NTSC DV not PAL DV - so
lets not go there!

What shall we do?

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au
Perth.pm Organiser 2011: http://perth.pm.org