[PLUG-AV] AV Project Grant Status: Lodged

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 4 21:16:30 WST 2011

Further,

J and I remembered Terry Dawson who's possibly still Perth based and who was
Linux Aust treasurer (?) for many early years.

What about Mark Tearle ?

Finally since 200ish mail list subscribers are not PLUG members, scratch
through them and find notable local people; particularly anyone might be in
the charity business. Might as well use them up, seems justified (wash my PLUG
member mouth out).

Harry