[PLUG-AV] Workshop moved to Monday 1st Aug 6:30 @ Artifactory

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Jul 26 19:57:59 WST 2011

On 26/07/2011 7:53 PM, Euan de Kock wrote:
>> After discussion last night at the Pub, we've rescheduled the next
>> workshop to Monday 1st August at Artifactory (Osborne Park) from
>> 6:30pm or whenever you can get there. Be great if EVERYONE who can
>> make it can please RESPOND to see support!!
>>
> I'm going to try and make it for Monday - it'll be my first meeting ;-)
> BTW, where is Artifactory ?

Guthrie St, Osborne Park. http://artifactory.org.au/
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Unit+8,+16+Guthrie+Street,+Osborne+Park,+Western+Australia&z=16

It's a red brick building at the front of the lot - drive down the side
until the very end (there's a wire fence). Look for the "A" on a sign on
the building above the door.

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>