[PLUG-AV] Advanced reminder: AV workshop on Monday at Artifactory

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Aug 18 22:40:59 WST 2011

Hi all,
Just a reminder that we're at Artifactory this Monday for the general
PLUG workshop event -- but I'll bring the AV kit with us and we can set
up and possibly practice some framing skills on the attendees as they do
their thing. We'll try and set the cameras up as far apart as possible,
and have to use mumble to communicate! I'll try and be there as close to
6:30 as I can. I'll try and also bring my roll of cat 5, crimpers and
RJ45s so we can make up some long, long runs.

I'm also possibly going to pop past UWA before hand to look at the venue
for the Rusty talk - UWA Geography Lecture Theatre 1. I'll grab some
pics if I remember so we can plot out who will be where on the night.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>