[PLUG-AV] UWA Theatre

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Sep 16 16:35:40 WST 2011

Hi all,
I managed to swing by UWA today (unexpectedly I was in the area). I have
a bunch of photos here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/jamesbromberger/DropBox?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM_PhuX6mOubSw&feat=directlink

You'll see a digital radio mic and some AV kit in a rack. I spoke Martin
in the the AV support unit and they can organise a line out from that if
we want (to use their lectern mic and radio mic). They have no boundary
mics at all (so we can't borrow any).  Using their audio means the room
PA will be in use, which is probably useful with >40 people there.
Perhaps our audio mix needs to feed into their Mic inputs so all our
audio can go to PA?

There is one projector, cieling mounted, with VGA input for capture. So
we only need to bring an additional projector if we wish to project the
stream video.  There's plenty of space at the rear of the room for gear,
and there is a data patch in the small closet at the rear (housing the 2
kodak slide projectors) - and a small cisco AP in there too!

Thoughts guys?

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>