[PLUG-AV] Update for Tuesday

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sun Oct 9 15:15:31 WST 2011

Hey AV Team,

Thanks to those that put up their hands to help! I've put together a
timeline:

- < 5pm: James and myself arrive with AV gear, try to get stuff ready to
take in asap.
- ~ 5pm: Leon, Euan, and Michael to arrive

- 5 - 6pm: prep time, we really need to have everything rolling by 6pm. So
cameras, audio, streaming, etc... We will need extra time to look at how to
get room audio, send to room audio (play our intro vid), make sure
mumble/operator audio is going etc... And with more equipment than normal we
need to be time sensitive.

- 6:30pm: talk begins

The plan is to have 3 cameras, so that's 3 people taken up as operators. I
expect Euan and myself will be on the mixing desk and main dvswitch console.
James will be tied up as host for the evening. That means we need Phil or
someone else to operate one of the cameras (Phil I will msg you separately).

Please put our numbers in your phone just in case you need to contact us:

James mobile: 0422 166 708
Jason mobile: 0430 314 857

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au