[PLUG-AV] videos posted, couple other notes

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Oct 12 17:34:04 WST 2011

I've posted on the mail list that the vids are available.

1. Also while I have AV2 I tried to put in the newer donated vid card but
the computer wasn't happy with it. With it in it makes a constant and bad
sounding beeeep sound and doesn't post so not sure what was going on. It
also has what I assume to be a power connector on it (6 hole) but our PSU
doesn't include an appropriate plug so it might have to do with that.

2. I've updated the Setup Procedure notes on the website:
http://www.plug.org.au/projects/video/setupprocedure
Feel free to make changes/suggestions. Euan it would be good to get some
notes down about the audio mixer otherwise we're screwed if you can't make
it :)

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857