[PLUG-AV] videos posted, couple other notes

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Oct 12 19:50:31 WST 2011

Hi James,

It'll be the power connector, I think the card actually needs two
six-pin power connectors - I'll dig around to see if I have an adapter
from a normal molex connector to those. (Or alternatively a PSU with
them) Do you know what size the current PSU is (In watts, not cm3 ;-))

I just assumed that most power supplies nowadays have the connectors -
the box must be older than I thought ;-)

Euan.