[PLUG-AV] Updated Dell quote

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Wed Nov 30 13:43:13 WST 2011

Just one point. Would it be a good to maybe get two of each model. We would at least have some redundancy then for the main machine. looking at the costs it would only add 3 or 4 hundred. I'm thinking that we may want to do some fancier things in future like text overlays and logo embedding where we may need to do heavy work across two servers.

Regards,

Euan.