[PLUG-AV] PLUG AGM Tomorrow.

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Mon Jan 9 16:40:43 WST 2012

I plan to be on irc and have icecast running from 6.30, so happy to let you
know how it's looking from offsite.

Kind Regards
Luke John

On 09/01/2012, at 9:36 PM, euan at dekock.net wrote:

(basically, just after you've lugged everything across to the venue) ;-)

Euan.

On 09/01/2012 16:27 James Bromberger wrote:
Hello all,

I am now planning on arriving at City West Lotteries House around 5:30pm
with the kit I have here. I have the electronic fob to get us in the
building and a key for the room we're using. Can anyone else make it this
early to help bring everything in, and to help set up?  Who is planning on
coming along and helping out (I know a few people are away)....

Thanks,
*Mobile:* +61 422 166 708, *Email:* james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>