[PLUG-AV] Moodle video review

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Feb 15 22:03:29 WST 2012

Further to my earlier email, I am looking at gxmessage..

This is a very simple dialog type tool to script menus. I think it's
download size is about 87Kb - tiny.

It will allow us to develop a simple menu toolbar for each computer so
everything is just point and click scripted.

It should speed up things a bit - and especially if we need to restart
services after a crash.

Each actual sub program should be scripted to first check for a running
instance before starting, so we can easily just click through everything
if we have problems.

Regards,

Euan.