[PLUG-AV] LotteryWest grant update (APPROVED)

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Feb 27 09:43:51 WST 2012

Hello A/V & ctte,

I spoke again today to Louise at LotteryWest; we've been approved for
the A/V grant for $8K with no extra special attached conditions, and
written confirmation should be in the post today with details of how the
funding will happen. When I get these details I'll forward them on here.

I am flying to the US on Monday (a week today) for 6 days, so if we want
to purchase more stuff from Amazon to save some money (which we were
told we can do with our Grant money) then we'll have to move quickly.
Please review the equipment lists we had (check archives of the A/V
list), and review whats available from local, national and on-line
retailers so when we get together we can jump straight to each product
and purchase. I have an Amazon US account already, but if you have a
better provider you may want to register for an account on their site so
we can be ready to order. :)

  James
(OMG, 11 months of working on this is about to come to an end)
--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>