[PLUG-AV] follow up on NBN talk

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Mar 14 10:02:37 WST 2012

BTW does anyone have any video composition skills / tools? I'm thinking we
could use a short (10-15 second) intro and another short exit screen. These
would be pre-pended and appended to the talk videos to help with the
branding and so would definitely need to feature the PLUG logo. Any ideas
or suggestions?

--
Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au