[PLUG-AV] Spending the Grant: Mumble session, tomorrow, 7:30pm.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 21 10:51:07 WST 2012

I've asked the question (for an updated quote with 3 year next business
day on site). I suspect this will likely increase by $600 across all the
board (and we wont be able to pay for three of them now, in that case as
it exceed's PLUG's current balance - perhaps we'll need to chip in some
funds and get reimbursed after Lotterywest comes back). Will keep you
posted.

How are our other quotes going? Email or call me if you have time to get
a quote from a supplier (Toshiba?) and need details/proof of quote, etc.

  James
Office num 08 6424 8325.

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>