[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Dell delivery: Thursday

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Apr 2 14:14:01 WST 2012

On 2/04/2012 1:59 PM, Euan de Kock wrote:
> I'll come along, let me know if you get them on Wednesday.
Great.

I'll be shouting to the list when the Express cards and laptops turn up!

In the mean time, I have FAI installed with a local mirror, so we can
flatten and install in a scripted, repeatable manner. 2 classes of machine:

* Ingest laptop - install dvsource, mumble, alsa-utils
* DVswitch workstation - install dvswitch, dvsource, dvsink, mumble

Lots of tuning to do, preseeding, package selection, and get mac
addresses into DHCP (to ensure they PXE boot, but nothing else on my
home network does!).

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>