[PLUG-AV] LotteryWest have funded us!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Apr 19 20:51:10 WST 2012

Hi all,

So $2,508 came into our account tonight! We're ready to purchase the
next items.

We said about getting the two cameras next, which we had selected the
Canon HV40 (now out of stock from Camera Warehouse at $1219 each).
There are other vendors, but I wonder if this model is as good as what
we could get at this price.

Looking around at other models, there's a semi-professional Sony
HVR-HD1000P for $1327.
http://outbackphoto.com.au/product/ID365C6/hvrhd1000p-_Sony-HVR_HD1000P-Digital-High-Definition-HDV-PAL-Camcorder-/

Anyone got some time to mumble tomorrow evening on this? Say, 7:30pm?
Comments and suggestions welcome!

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>