[PLUG-AV] Orders for AV

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Fri Apr 20 20:53:32 WST 2012

We have ordered tonight:
Amazon: 2 x Boundary Mics, 1 x 50' XLR snake, 1 x Video splitter (eta: ~
7 May, total all up AU$519 including delivery)
Store DJ: 1 x Audio Desk ($139)

On Monday I will order Dell 3750 (when they have given us non-profit
assoc pricing).

This above will be around $2000. We have some questions about what radio
mics to get (not sure about the 2 x JTS wireless lapel and 1x JTS
handheld models we have in the quotes), and camera availability, so
we're doing the other bits first, and then can work with our left over
budget.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>