[PLUG-AV] Proper microphone is here!

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:49:06 WST 2012

Ahh, yes well that does work. I've yet to see the WA Meeting reminder.

Back to topic, It will be good to have a decent amount of reliable gear.

What's the parking/public transport like near lotteries west?

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!