[PLUG-AV] XLR snake has arrived

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Apr 30 10:41:20 WST 2012

Hello AVers.

We now have the 15 metre XLR snake (as well as the proper radio mic) for
tomorrow! This should make things significantly quicker for us to set up
and tear down. I've got PLUG stickers on all PLUG kit, and I have a
bunch of similarly sized LotteryWest ones yet to affix (tomorrow we can
look at this).

I'm still waiting for Laptop #4 to turn up (its ETA is Wednesday). We
have to also then go and get a suitable case for it. We're also waiting
for the two boundary mics (PLUGs ones, instead of my ones). We may have
to also order some XLR cables as well (lets see if we can hook up our
mixer main output to the snake, and then the snake to the room PA!).

Nick, don't forget you have one of the laptops for tomorrow (since the
Moon & Six Pence meeting last week).

See you all tomorrow around 5pm at City West Lotteries House.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>