[PLUG-AV] Canon HV40

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed May 2 14:18:59 WST 2012

This is US dollar figures, so it will be slightly lower in Aussie terms. They show shipping to us for around 50-70.

I have definitely heard of them, they top most Web searches. I'm surprised this never came up before, must be recent stock.

If the cameras support PAL and they'll ship it to us, then I reckon it's a good deal.

Regards,

Euan

On 02/05/2012 12:24 Luke John wrote:

We can also purchase a warranty from them.

luke.john at osmahi.com
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=597424&is=REG&A=details&Q=