[PLUG-AV] PLUG's two new video cameras

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun May 20 18:50:20 WST 2012

Hi A/V,

These two cameras are on track to be delivered Tuesday (/22nd May
2012/), just in time for the Workshop on Tuesday evening at UWA; hope
lots of you guys can make it along as we put everything together, and
separate out all the unneeded stuff that does not need to be taken on
site each time.

If anyone has a (small/portable) projector they can bring along we can
play around with some other fun stuff as well. ;)

We have $357.98 left, which was supposed to cover the hand-held wireless
mic (for audience questions) at around $600, so we're a little short;
committee will have to discuss if PLUG makes up the $200 difference from
our reserve funding (the most recent reimbursement from Lottery West for
the cameras is currently pending, so we're a little short as of today).

Basically, we're in sight of fulfilling the entire grant, which is great
news (and a relief after over 12 months of working on this)!

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>