[PLUG-AV] Found my tripod!

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu May 24 15:46:25 WST 2012

Hello James/List

On 24/05/12 14:35, James Bromberger wrote:
>   Was hidden behind a desk here at home! ;)

They can be sneaky creatures, tripods. Was it snickering from it's hiding
place ? Good to see you've brought it to heel!

On another, I borrowed a mains cable from a plugpack in a UCC storage box to
charge the camera on Tuesday. I didn't put it in the theft book so the polite
thing might be to buy a new one or replace the UK plug on the camera one and
return the UCC one. Damned annoying when things are frittered away and then
someone wants to use a plugpack at UCC. If you want it for a while, let me
know and I'll put it in the theft book in my name tonight when I go for
David's python talk.

All the best
Harry