[PLUG-AV] Recording tomorrow @ CWLH

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Tue Jul 10 14:26:49 WST 2012

I thought Nick was collecting the keys at 4:30 ish, maybe liase with him.

Euan

On 10/07/2012 12:54 Leon Wright wrote:

Ok, will be heading out shortly to grab the keys.

Email me directly and I'll get it on my phone.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!