[PLUG-AV] Perth Meta Meetup Wednesday 1st Aug.

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Jul 31 23:27:19 WST 2012

Hi all,

As discussed earlier, we are offering to stream and record the AWIA AGM
being held at Spacecubed tomorrow. For those that have not been there
before, Spacecubed is located at 45 St Georges Terrace, if the door is
closed, there's normally a cell number posted on the door that will
summon someone to let you in.

If you have no luck, try me on 0410 375 986.

We are going to try and get together at 5:00pm and get everything set up
- it's probably going to be a bit tight on setup time, which is a good
exercise for us ;-)

Luke and Jason, you're probably our key man dependancies for tomorrow as
you have most of the kit - I'm bringing the twinpact, my mixer and an
extra boom mic as we may have many people talking and can't always do a
headset switchover in time.

Luke, the plan is for you to run the audio desk - I'll give you a brief
tomorrow, but it's getting easier now with the new kit.

Bret, can you confirm we will have access to a reasonable internet feed
- we just need a single UTP line as we have our own switch for our local
av lan.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Regards,

Euan.