[PLUG-AV] Perth Meta Meetup Wednesday 1st Aug.

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Thu Aug 2 16:28:56 WST 2012

Hello AV crew, Bret,

The encoding of video from last night is complete and available here as
full-resolution high-quality encodings:

http://www.plug.org.au/video/2012/

I split the video into 2 parts, the AGM portion and the Windows 8 talk by
Lachlan (this part still uploading as I send this, 180MB when complete).

Bret, we typically announce and link the videos from our Events page but
you are welcome to use as you see fit too either copying or linking back.
You're also welcome to upload to a video service like youtube, vimeo etc...

At this point the files are there but we have not announced it. Let us know
if you see any issues.

Regards,

Jason