[PLUG-AV] Perth Startup Weekend 7-9 September

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:52:43 WST 2012

Hi Guys,

There is a bit of radio silence going on. If extra hands are needed, I can
attend both nights, but I would prefer to do Sunday only (I've pretty much
not stopped since returning from Thailand, a bit worn out!). It would be
good if we have enough people to be able to run the gear to be able to
'load balance' across the events.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!