[PLUG-AV] Perth Startup Weekend 7-9 September

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 5 14:02:47 WST 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:35:46PM +0800, Euan de Kock wrote:
> [...] I think what I'd like is to get some commitment for the Friday from
> about 7:30pm to 9:30pm and Sunday from 7:00pm to 9:00pm sessions, and
> we'll play the rest by ear. I'm willing to get behind the audio desk, so
> I'm looking for some commitment for the video dvswitch desk and for
> manning cameras.

Hi, Euan! I did express interest before - I can make both of those
windows, including setup on Friday afternoon.

Luke has some of the equipment - two cameras+laptops+tripods and a box,
I have the rest. I had been planning to drop the rest off today at the
venue, as the rest of you join the Perth tech groups meetings, but I hope
it doesn't complicate plans much if I can't manage to do that today, a
swing past Perth at 5pm is going to be a bit too difficult at this stage.
Luke - you're going tonight and leaving the kit there?

So - I will definitely need a hand for the Friday afternoon,
who's available? Doors open at 6pm, but it's probably a good idea
to start preparing a little earlier, I expect that will be fine.
http://perth.startupweekend.org/

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal