[PLUG-AV] YouTube - FTW!

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Sep 11 22:53:51 WST 2012

Hello all,

I just wanted to share the success we've had with our new YouTube
account. It's been operational for about a week now, and in that time
Nick, myself and others have uploaded much of our back catalogue of PLUG
videos, plus the Startup Weekend videos made last weekend.

We've had over 700 views in this time. This is a huge number - we're a
lot more discoverable, we've had comments on videos, and there's some
viewer metrics as well.

I was very impressed tonight that when I got home (having missed the
meeting due to other commitments), I could watch tonight's PLUG meeting.
Well done.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>