[PLUG-AV] Switch Pickup in Dianella

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:42:25 UTC 2013

Euan,

I might be able to get my colleague to pick it up and bring it to work. The
trick will be then to bring it to spacecubed. Also have we got patch leads?

Leon

--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!