[PLUG-AV] Startup Weekend

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Wed Mar 6 14:41:14 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

OK, so as far as I am aware, we don't have any firm commitments beyond
Nick on Friday and Jason on Sunday.

Luke, what is your availability?

Leon, thanks for offering to help with the setup - this will be
appreciated. I'll come down too, and see how things progress.

Does anyone else have any spare time either on Friday or Sunday?

The plan so far is:

Friday - we need to film the pitches from 8:00pm to 9:00pm, any
additional footage would be useful too.
Saturday - we can leave the equipment running, and people can direct
cameras as needed.
Sunday - we need to film the final presentations, judging and awards -
between 5:00pm and 8:30pm.

I can stay on for the Friday session if needed, we'll play this by ear.
I won't be available for the Sunday session at all - sorry.

I have had some contact with Sam Birmingham - the organiser, and have
sent an email to Damien Blythe in connection with the Northbridge Piazza
screen, but have not had a response to this. I'll send off another email
to them this evening confirming that we going to be available.

As regards disk space - Nick can we scatter some of the data across our
other laptops for now?

Best Regards,

Euan de Kock,
President - Perth Linux User Group (PLUG)