[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Quiz Night

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Mar 13 04:33:31 UTC 2013

If we need to re-schedule it no problems

I assume we are having PLUG in the pub combined on the 9th of April?
It's the same people any ways

Yes agreed we need to get the word out there sooner than later

Thanks

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Peter Lyons <darklyon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Discussions at the meeting suggested that we might need to reschedule the
> quiz night for the next needing ie: April 9th as James cannot do next
> Monday, we have no talk yet and advertising needs to be done.

*Simplifying IT Web Marketing Computers Technology.*
*Smarter easier more reliable Information Technology & Systems.*

IT Computer Systems Broadband Networking Technology Phone: (08)636-55-618
Websites CMS Cloud Database Marketing Email SEO SEM Phone: (08)636-55-619

* life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves*