[PLUG-AV] EOTW vids going online?

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Fri Mar 15 12:50:56 UTC 2013

Hey jason. Yes but I was too lazy to unpack my car so not till tmo. There
were a couple of good talks, we only recorded the developerment stream, so
you can see what talks will become available at http://eotw.com.au

We did fairly well with the recording, most speakers were static so it only
really needed one operator. We also plugged into someone elses av so didnt
need to manage audio, basically it was super easy.

The main speaker camera was on full zoom, so the video is a little grainy.

We had the dv scripts running in a screen session via ssh so the main
operator could restart them if scripts failed (which is happens the first
2-20 times, not sure whats happening but tally lights aren't working for
the crash runs.)

- sent from a mobile device
- sent from a mobile device