[PLUG-AV] LCA2014 March meeting

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Sat Mar 16 06:22:03 UTC 2013

I should be there too, spoke to Luke and Michael yesterday...

Euan

On 16/03/13 11:26 Paul Del wrote:

Hey Guys

We are trying to organise a general meeting about Linux Conference 2014 in Perth

Topics: General discussion/chat about Linux Conference 2014
We do have LCA ghosts at the end of April, preparations needed.
Volunteers etc etc

Tuesday 26th of March, 7:00PM sharp

Where: Bassendean. Michael Van Delft's house
Plenty of parking

If you are coming you must let us know.
If anyone has a problem with the date let me know by Monday the 18TH

So far it only looks like a meeting between Luke, Tanya, Michael and myself ;-)

Thanking you Paul Del