[PLUG-AV] Fwd: Quiz night booking

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Wed Mar 27 01:38:37 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: t vincent <t.vincent at wphotel.com.au>
Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Quiz night
To: pdelfante at gmail.com

Hi Paul,****

** **

Thank you for your enquiry – Yes we are able to book you in on the Tuesday 9
th April.**

** **

What we require from you is the holding deposit form filled in and returned
to us before we can confirm the date, whilst we don’t charge a room hire
should you not arrive or cancel the booking we would deduct $200.00 as a
cancelation fee.****

**

**

Look forward to hearing from you****

** **

regards****

** **

*Nicole Croker*****

Comfort Inn Wentworth Plaza****

300 Murray Street, Perth Western Australia 6000****

Ph: 08 9338 5161 (direct), Fax: 08 9481 4037****

Ph: 08 9338 5000 (switch)****

t.vincent at wphotel.com.au****

www.theboheme.com.au****

www.moonandsixpence.com.au****

** **

--
*Simplifying IT Marketing Computers Technology.*
*Smarter more reliable Information Technology Systems.*

IT Computer Systems Broadband Networking Technology Phone: (08)636-55-618
Websites CMS Cloud Database Marketing Email SEO SEM Phone: (08)636-55-619

* life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves*