[PLUG-AV] AV Workshop - Sat April 20th

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue Apr 2 12:25:08 UTC 2013

Hey Team,

With LCA 2014 looming, it's less than 10 months away, and our quest to make
things better for PLUG we are holding a full-day AV workshop on *Saturday
April 20th*.

The plan is to get started early with a shared breakfast at 7:30am and get
stuck into some discussion and planning after that. With a full day, and
enough heads, we should be able to get quite a lot of planning done and
plenty of time for hands-on and hacking. We'll finish up after dinner or
there abouts.

Please RSVP (to me or this list) as soon as possible so we get a feel for
numbers. If you have any dietary requirements please let us know too.

Leon is graciously allowing us to use his house in Marangaroo. We can
organize some pickups from the Warwick train station for those coming by
public transport - please let us know when you RSVP.

Closer to the date I'll send out an agenda but in the meantime please put
forward any ideas you think we should be tackling on the day.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857