[PLUG-AV] Fwd: GovHack Perth - livestreaming

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Thu Apr 25 03:21:14 UTC 2013

Hey av team,

I received the following email from Jan Bryson (professional conference
organiser from edge of the web) today.

GovHack looks like a very plug friendly event, and if Jan is involved I
believe it will run very smoothly.

http://www.govhack.org

GovHack 2013 will be Saturday and Sunday the 1&2 June 2013.

Would anyone else be available to help with the streaming that weekend?