[PLUG-AV] Govhack this weekend

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed May 29 07:52:16 UTC 2013

I need to get all the machines as I want to do the rebuild using the new
base image I've been working on. Probably best to wait till after the gov
hack is done. I can't really help out for that but perhaps I can come at
the end to help pack up and then take the bits I want (the computers and a
camera).

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857