[PLUG-AV] Running Late

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:46:10 UTC 2013

Luke/Team,

Running late, about to leave work. Spent the afternoon fighting
ffmpeg2theora. Gave up and hacked something with ffmpeg and streaming at
least works. Once were setup I'll look at tweaking the quality.

<minor rant>
I'm all for things being kept up to date, but please allow time to test and
then fix things that inevitably get broken. Stuff happens, but I was
quite disappointed when the last video failed to record/stream and
basically av-mix is in quite a very precarious state.
</minor rant>

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!