[PLUG-AV] Inventory meeting? was Re: [plug-ctte] PLUG Committee Meeting 20130520 Log

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sun Jun 9 15:47:36 UTC 2013

Hey Guys,

I haven't done much since the AV workshop - partly cause I want the PLUG AV
equipment to use as the base/test environment but also cause I've been a
bit slammed with work.

So first step is to get the PLUG AV equipment and with the next meeting
(well workshop) on Tuesday I think that's the best opportunity to do it and
catch up with everyone - see ya's there!

Jason

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Leon Wright <techman83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>wrote:
>
>> Jason and Leon - you've been poking the plugav1-mix host setup, dvswitch,
>> ffmpeg, scripts etc. Maybe we can get that packaged and reproducible.
>>

> What I did to plugav1-mix is not reproduce-able. It was hacked up to get
> it working for GovHack, IMO it's still quite broken, however it does work.
> I believe Jason has been bevering away on a more permanent and easy to
> maintain solution.
>
> Leon
>
> --
> DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'
>
> # cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
> Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au