[PLUG-AV] Port 80 AGM/Talk

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Jul 1 13:43:09 UTC 2013

Sorry but the machines I have aren't in a state to use atm and my goal is
to have that sorted at least so we can use them for the next PLUG talk. I'd
like to help Bret but it's bad timing I'm afraid. If someone wants to try
some alternative arrangement then of course go ahead - e.g. Nick has a
laptop and camera, that's enough to do a simple single-cam recording. Not
to fancy but might be better than nothing?

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Euan de Kock <euan at dekock.net> wrote:

> Hi fellow pluggers,
>
> Bret from Port 80 has asked if we could film their AGM this weekend
> (Saturday 6th). The plan would be to record the AGM and talk held
> afterwards. The talker is Scott Ludlam, Greens candidate and Senator for WA.
>
> Please can I have a show of hands for anyone who is able to help out -
> Bret is always willing to help us, and is in an aligned technology, so it
> would be good if we could do something for him.
>
> Also with LCA2014 coming the practise is always good.
>
> Looking a bit further ahead, we also have the regular PLUG talk happening
> on the 9th July.
>
> Regards,
>
> Euan.
>
> President - Perth Linux Users Group (PLUG)

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857