[PLUG-AV] Port 80 AGM/Talk Wed 20130807-1815

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 2 04:56:32 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 11:22:42PM +0800, Bret Treasure wrote:
> Nope. Wed, August 7th is the date, in the normal Port80 cycle.
>
> Would start at 6.15PM and finish about 8.30PM. The AGM is followed by a
> talk by Sen Scott Ludlam on data security, then questions from the floor.

Ah! That seems good.

This Saturday 6th July, he should be appearing at:
 1.30pm at Central Square: Cultural Centre located between Roe, Beaufort,
 Francis and William Streets, in Northbridge). Speakers include:

 * The Australian Greens Senator Scott Ludlam
 * EFA : Electronic Frontiers Australia chair David Cake
 * independent journalist and online activist extraordinaire Tony
   "Perthtones Activism" Serve
 * ...and potentially speakers from the WikiLeaksParty and Pirate Party
   Australia.

https://www.facebook.com/events/330446710421369/
https://www.efa.org.au/2013/07/01/national-day-of-action/

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal