[PLUG-AV] AWIA videos online!

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Aug 7 17:13:19 UTC 2013

A bit of lack of equipment tonight and some initial issues trying to get
hooked into the room audio, but we got everything and that's the important
thing! Thanks to everyone that turned up to help like usual, much
appreciated.

Bret, the videos are already available via youtube. Let me know if you want
to change the titles/descriptions and I can update it.

   - AGM: http://youtu.be/fMFEgos2hk4
   apologies for the low audio levels the first 3 minutes, it's OK after
   that.

   - Senator Scott Ludlam + QA: http://youtu.be/FkVnl09Ibos
   audio is fine from when he starts about 50seconds in.

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857