[PLUG-AV] talk tmo night

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue Aug 13 06:00:49 UTC 2013

Hey AV Gang,

I will be there but it's going to be a stretch to get there on time, I
should be there somewhere between 6 and 6:30 I think (traffic depending).

As I have the avmaster + extra laptop + one good camera we'll need to make
sure everything else is ready to go so when I arrive. i.e. I just boot up
the avmaster, attach the camera to a tripod, have networking + audio ready
to plug in etc...

If for some reason I just can't get there on time and you don't want to
delay things the backup plan can be to re-purpose the laptop Nick has as
the avmaster (it was imaged at the AWIA AGM so it's up-to-date). Using
dvswitch is a bit crappy on there cause of the low res but it's still
do-able.

Luke/Leon/Euan I will txt you guys when I'm on my way to give a better ETA.

Jason

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Luke John <luke.john at osmahi.com> wrote:

> Hey plug av'rs,
>
> I'd completely forgot the talk tmo night and am uncertain if I will be
> able to make the whole evening, I will update tmo, but I may need to
> drop the gear off during the day and collect it wednesday.
>
> sorry about this.
>
> Kind Regards
> Luke John

Jason Nicholls