[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] Next Talk, next Ctte meeting, was Re: PLUG Committee Meeting 20130819 Minutes (

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Tue Sep 10 00:06:32 UTC 2013

Hey
James thanks for the that Amazon orders for PLUG. I will leave the ordering
of new gear up to the guys to decide.

Most of the newer ones 2012-2013 look like orders, rather than an invoice.
I wonder if this information will be good enough to claim the rest of the
money from
Lottery west?

I got the information condensed down to 4 orders in the attached txt file.
Can someone from AV check this to ensure this is the gear we ordered for
PLUG
Cheers Paul
-------------- next part --------------
PLUG Amazon orders for AV lottery west from jamesb for 2012 and 2013

#start
Thanks for ordering from Amazon.com! Your purchase information appears below.

Want to manage your order online?
If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, please visit our home page at Amazon.com and click on Your Account at the top of any page.
BILLING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
E-mail Address:	james at rcpt.to
Billing Address:

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Order Grand Total: AUD 476.17

Get the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card and get $30 instantly as an Amazon.com Gift Card. Click http://www.amazon.com/InstantRewards for more information.

	ORDER DETAILS

Shipping Details

(order will arrive in 1 shipment)
Order number:			105-2954296-9757011
View your Order Summary online: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

Shipping Method:		AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping

Items:                        AUD 393.37
Shipping & Handling:          AUD 82.80
                              ---------
Total Before Tax:             AUD 476.17
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:USD 0.00
                              ---------
Order Total:                  AUD 476.17

Shipping To

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Delivery estimate: May 24, 2012 - June 6, 2012

2 "Davis & Sanford PROVISTA7518XB Provista Tripod with FM18 Head"
Electronics; $189.95
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com

#start
Greetings James Bromberger!

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department.

Your estimated delivery date is:
   Friday, May 18, 2012
   Track your package at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html/ref=cs_sce_wms .

Your shipment was sent to:
James Bromberger
   22A Henley Road
   Mount Pleasant
   Perth, Western Australia 6153
   Australia

Your package is being shipped by DHL International and the tracking number is 1115096474.

Your Shipment Details

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon Export Sales, Inc.):

   Davis & Sanford PROVISTA7518XB Provista Tripod with FM18 Head
   $189.95

   Item Subtotal: $189.95
   Shipping and Handling: $39.98

   Shipment Total: $229.93 (AUD 238.08)
   Paid by Mastercard: $229.93 (AUD 238.08)

Your shipments for Order #105-2954296-9757011
Ordered on May 13, 2012

Shipment 1 - Delivery Estimate: Friday, May 18, 2012
   Davis & Sanford PROVISTA7518XB Provista Tripod with FM18 Head
Shipped

#start
Greetings James Bromberger!

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped this portion of your order separately to give you quicker service.  You won't be charged any extra shipping fees, and the remainder of your order will follow as soon as those items become available.

Your estimated delivery date is:
   Friday, May 18, 2012
   Track your package at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html/ref=cs_sce_wms .

Your shipment was sent to:
James Bromberger
   22A Henley Road
   Mount Pleasant
   Perth, Western Australia 6153
   Australia

Your package is being shipped by DHL International and the tracking number is 1115096710.

   Wednesday, May 9, 2012
   Track your package at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html/ref=cs_sce_wms .

Your shipment was sent to:
James Bromberger
   22A Henley Road
   Mount Pleasant
   Perth, Western Australia 6153
   Australia

Your package is being shipped by IPARCEL and the tracking number is AEIIND10001150947.

Your Shipment Details

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon Export Sales, Inc.):

   2X MXL FR-402 Boundary Microphone
   $184.48

   Item Subtotal: $184.48
   Shipping and Handling: $11.97

   Shipment Total: $196.45 (AUD 197.63)
   Paid by Mastercard: $196.45 (AUD 197.63)

# start
Greetings James Bromberger!

We thought you'd like to know that Universal Mania shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department.

Your shipment was sent to:
James Bromberger
   22A Henley Road
   Mount Pleasant
   Perth, Western Australia 6153
   Australia

This shipment does not have an associated tracking or delivery confirmation number.
For additional information on why tracking information may not be available
Visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200348190 .

Your Shipment Details

Universal Mania items (Sold by Universal Mania Inc.):

   Hosa Cable Little Bro 6x2 Audio Snake (50 Foot)
   $100.98
   Condition: new

   Item Subtotal: $100.98
   Shipping and Handling: $87.00

   Shipment Total: $187.98 (AUD 189.11)
   Paid by Mastercard: $187.98 (AUD 189.11)

E-mail Address:	james at rcpt.to
Billing Address:

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Order Grand Total: AUD 513.96

Get the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card and get $30 instantly as an Amazon.com Gift Card. Click http://www.amazon.com/InstantRewards for more information.

	ORDER DETAILS

Your purchase has been divided into 3 orders.

Order #1

(order will arrive in 1 shipment)
Order number:			104-6537132-6153059
View your Order Summary online: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

Shipping Method:		AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping

Items:                        AUD 185.59
Shipping & Handling:          AUD 12.04
                              ---------
Total Before Tax:             AUD 197.63
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:*USD 0.00
                              ---------
Order Total:                  AUD 197.63

Shipping To

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Delivery estimate: May 3, 2012 - May 15, 2012

2 "MXL FR-402 Boundary Microphone"
Electronics; $92.24
In Stock
Sold by: Amazon.com

Order #2: Universal Mania
Order number:			104-5287643-7033800
View your Order Summary online: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

Shipping Method:		Standard Shipping

Items:                        AUD 101.59
Shipping & Handling:          AUD 87.52
                              ---------
Total Before Tax:             AUD 189.11
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:*USD 0.00
                              ---------
Order Total:                  AUD 189.11

Shipping To

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Delivery estimate: May 7, 2012 - May 16, 2012

1 "Hosa Cable Little Bro 6x2 Audio Snake (50 Foot)"
Electronics; $100.98
In Stock
Sold by: Universal Mania

Order #3: MarginMart, Inc.
Order number:			104-3986695-0814612
View your Order Summary online: https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

Shipping Method:		Standard Shipping

Items:                        AUD 29.68
Shipping & Handling:          AUD 97.54
                              ---------
Total Before Tax:             AUD 127.22
Estimated Tax To Be Collected:*USD 0.00
                              ---------
Order Total:                  AUD 127.22

Shipping To

James Bromberger
22A Henley Road
Mount Pleasant
Perth, Western Australia 6153
Australia

Delivery estimate: May 7, 2012 - May 16, 2012

1 "2X2 SVGA VGA MATRIX Switcher Splitter Amplifier Multiplier 250MHz"
Electronics; $29.50
In Stock
Sold by: MarginMart, Inc.